How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 Gal just coming up to drinking age here. Used cider pressed from my own trees.
16609.5 + 5 = 16614.5

16624.5 + 5 = 16629.5

Kegged my first batch today (Brown Sugar Apfelwein) and brewed up a batch of the original recipe! :ban:

The cycle continues... keg one, brew one, one at 2 wks - I stuck Ed's profile pic on the carboys :fro:

so 16629.5 + 5 = 16634.5

I've got 5 gallons of straight apple clearing now + 1 gallon of 50/50 apple/cranberry, 16650.5

I actually made a 5.5 gallon batch! So we are at 16,601

Now the question is can I keg this or will I ruin the keg and beer line due to the high acidity of the beverage? Anyone?

Trying to build up a large supply of different types still. The wife doesn't understand the volume, but when it takes months to finish a batch it's a bad idea to only start once you run out. Eventually I'll slow down.

16687 + 5 = 16692 (some changes to original recipe, more to come)

Does anyone else find this number amazing? I didn't feel worthy to post on the other thread since i haven't read all 650+ pages...i'm through about 165 of them, won't be long now though! TPS

Back