How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Googled "Homebrew Community" to find someplace to share recipes, ideas, and maybe a beer or two with some locals and this was the biggest, most active site that showed up.

Love the place so far, hope to hang around a while.

After an exhaustive search on Google that nearly sent me into a coma (I typed "homebrewing" into the search bar).... I found you

I was trying to find an adult site and wound up here! I have no idea how I mis-spelled H_____B_____T____ :confused:;)

(That seemed better than the average "google" response)

i wanted to give brewing another chance and started doing research on a kit to get (originally i only knew of mr beer besides what i already had). i found this site and absorbed a lot of information and finally decided to to get coopers micro brewery kit and i brewed my first batch last night. hopefully it turns out ok.

this site kept coming up as i googled my specific curiosities about homebrewing. about the 4th or 5th time, i figured I'd poke around a bit, saw how great it was, and signed the $&#% up!

I stumbled onto this site from another, as I was doing some research into making beer [again, after a long absence.]

I searched google.com for "hobbies that will eventually take over your life."

You were googled. In the process of looking for information on brewing I clicked >100 links and this was one of them. Looks like a pretty good place to find what I am looking for so here I go.

I am so glad to see this many people in a almost constant stream coming here. Hope you guys enjoy the forum and just know we are all glad to help you guys with any questions you might have. If you want to get a heads up, we have a excellent search function here that will link you to a vast knowledge base of active threads. Welcome brewers, wine makers, and cheese makers to the best forum about beer in the world, lol.

Googled "homebrew chat" simple enough you were first on the list. Perfect introduction to my home brewing. Thanks so much for the content here!

Someone asked me a question about brewing with fruit so I googled it and found the site here. The rest is history.

I think i was Googling a question about the ID of my beer lines being different than the size of my keg quick disconnects.. either Way..

GOOGLE:mug:

First time commenter. Long time voyeur.

I'm not sure exactly how I found the site. Most likely by some long-tail search.

Back