How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google searched recipe for Crabbie's ginger beer. I've been homebrewing since 1985 but last year was the first time I made ginger beer and it wasn't very gingery. I tried a bottle of Crabbie's and want to get closer to that taste.

I brew over wood fire and was looking to see who else in the world also does this....

The search lead me to Home Brew Talk

I am getting into mead making and was searching on making a bomm in time for Christmas as my first mead.

Hello,

I've been running across this forum for years while searching answers to my various homebrew equipment questions. I finally found myself needing to ask a specific question so I registered. I, by the way, have been homebrewing much more than half my life - closer to 2/3rds than half...

I actually found you guys while I was searching on making a b o m m through google. I actually stumbled across this forum with a lot of amazing information. I'm quite excited to begin sifting through all the knowledge. I have yet to make my first batch of mead but I have done quite a bit of research, and have no doubt this will probably make my head explode. :) I can't wait!

I found homebrewtalk.com through a Google search for cider recipes. I found a lot of very useful information, advice, and delicous looking recipes and signed up!

I can't remember exactly what spurred me to join, but I imagine it had something to do with researching something related to homebrewing. Duh! I don't usually join forums but as I get older I realize how much better hobbies are when you can share them with others. I have already found some really cool threads and am spending way too much time browsing...:D

Google
I'm researching what I need to get started on making my own wine and searched for "what is the difference between sodium metabisulfite and potassium metabisulfite" and it landed me here. I'm so glad it did, because I've come across alot of useful information.

Many Google search results directed me to forum posts here. After being directed here & finding the answers I needed time and time again, I signed up :)

Did a google search about CO2 cylinders, getting them filled and kegs for the home and came across a thread on here. Recently ordered that keg and CO2 cylinder so I expect I will be asking plenty of questions soon!

Trying to get info on small batch brewing with the Mr. Beer Kit. Found some great posts from Revvy and decided to join the forum. :mug:

Every time I've googled something relevant to brewing a thread on this forum has come up.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....
I was searching for a craft beer brewing forum. I was hoping someone could help me find an inexpensive manual label. I need one (even a used one) ASAP. It is to apply a die cut label. They are to hit-and-miss to do without an applicator.
can comp for stickergiant.jpg
ling machine to apply die cut labels for a small 36 can run.

Duh, Google? Ya I think Google.
Actually have been reading posts from here for years from Google searches pertaining to brewing beer. Thought maybe should jump in instead of being a lurker:bott:.
CHEERS!

I was at a home brew shop that happens to have two small breweries pouring on site. The head brewer told me about this app

Back