How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been brewing about 4 years now. Roughly 50 boils or so. Have used the site a long time and decided to finally become a member in some capacity. Really enjoy the recipe database.

Searching for help with making cider, I stumbled across EdWort's apfelwien and read every post in the thread. :cross:

When every time I had a brew question this is what came up I figured I might as we'll download the app!!

A couple of friends and I wanted to start brewing, one of the friends knew about this place. Been here ever since, not going anywhere either.
Great job, love it

I first made a kit about 20 years ago. The result was horrible. (Not to say that it wasn't drunk, it just wasn't very good)

Then about two years ago, I discovered 1 gallon all grain brewing, and now I'm hooked. Small batches, lots of experimentation, and the occasional 30 inch beer geyser later here I am - enjoying every minute of it.

Hi,

I have been reading the forums for some time now, and I thought I would join in the discussion from time to time. I found this site by simply typing my questions into Google, seems like any time I have a question someone else has already asked it.

I found the site just searching about home brewing. Now I use it all the time by far my favorite HB site!

being a noob, looked up home brew forums online, than looked to see what was high activity.. I picked right!

I am always on a quest for knowledge and in my homebrewing life, this is even more evident.
Any tips, tricks, hacks, cheats or just general been there done that trial and error wisdom I can get is what I crave. There is so much information here, plus the recipes and people.
I raised my family in Alaska and being a marine engineer and commercial fishing boat captain made me pretty handy so I tend to make, re-use or invent anything I need. This includes food and drink!

I was brewing for a while and every time I had a question I'd Google it. Most of the time there was a Homebrewtalk article in the first few results. Now I start at Homebrewtalk and go to Google if, inexplicably, there isn't already an answer here.

I'll be honest, I joined americanhomebrewassociation.org because it sounded more professional, but like others have said, the more I search questions the more I end up back here. I met up with a professor yesterday to talk beer and he mentioned this board so I finally caved in and joined.

p.s. Does anybody actually read these responses or is this a free bump on my post count? It looks like this is stop #2 for us forum newbs to post in.

drunk on-the-line surfing? perhaps
10yrs brewing, tired of drive to "local" store or buying small qty batches online
starting small coop? not sure what to call it but 6-8 local brewers available, going to try and stock grain & hops only so we can get bulk pricing, maybe 150-250lbs base grains and 30-40oz hops at any given time. Any ideas out there from those who have done this before for a few brewing friend in your area?

Hello Everyone. I used to brew quite regularly up to about 15 years ago. I have a brewing issue I need (want?) help with and did the Google thing and found you. I'll post the issue in a more appropriate place. Thanx for being here.

I have been searching the forums for years looking at different brew rigs, set ups, wiring diagrams and recipes. Finally joined up to be able to post.

I was on Google as well Researching a New home brew kit to upgrade from my MR. Beer kit. Had a link ... I clicked ... I got hooked!

Google search for a multitude of home brewing related topics, read many very informative posts, decided to sign up.

I've been lurking for a few weeks or so, but don't remember exactly how I got here.

I'm pretty sure I was drinking when I found this forum though... But, my guess is that's not too uncommon. :)

I've been getting more and more excited about homebrewing lately. I've been doing it for a couple years on & off, but a lot more lately.

I suppose what kicked my interest into high gear was a moderately successful ginger ale brew that I did to the absolute minimum standards possible. (I posted about it here for anyone that wants to laugh at me.)

Anyways... off to the forums to post a question about temperature... :mug:

You're not a serious home brewer if you don't find HBT. First time through bryggforum.se Skål from Sweden!

I was in Poland people there like beer most than other alcohol, they tell me about this website.
P.S. I recommend to visit Krakow, the best old town with the cheapest beer ;)

Back