How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really remember how I found out about this site. I have a couple buddies who are in to home brewing, and I started to get interested. I probably originally found it from a general internet search.

Googling around, I kept coming across useful forums here. So now I've joined -- this is my first post.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm on my 2nd batch of home brew and all my the best answers to my questions are on here, so I figured I should join.

Was searching for an answer to an all - grain question I had and ran access the site. Didn't see a match to the question I had so I joined and pasted it. Was really surprised at the quickness and high qulaliy responses. I plan on using this sit more as I fine tune my brewing process. Brew On and Relax

Ready to crack third brew, imperial blonde ale, on fishin trip this weekend:tank: found the site tryin to figure out how to brew first batch after gettin kit for Christmas. Been back at least weekly since!

Have been reading this site for years. Have been brewing for 25yrs. The forum here is great. So, decided to finally join. Happy brewing!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Google. I am totally new to this, so I wanted to find a forum to help me study up before I get started. I have been on various forums for years. Gun forums, a forum for every car I own, and a Big Green Egg forum. Forums are fun, and a great hobby in themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I was driving though the mountains and saw jesus in a peach tree...., HBT came next then lotsa good beers.

Lots of googling, during a stirplate build, led me back here again and again. Also seemed good to be around some other geeks.

I found you by a google search in hopes that I find someone that wants to open a brew pub in northern WI and a historical building.

Been a frequent reader of the forums for about six months. I did an internet search for a problem I was having, and found that pretty much every question I could possibly have had been answered here (and had a few laughs as well). Finally got up the nerve to post today!

I found this forum a few months ago looking for ideas for a Thai Chili ale. Finally decided to join today after gleaning LOTS of useful information for my various brews.

I asked Google when to bottle my Russian Imperial Stout based on the specific gravity and all the results were from the forum.

I was preparing my first batch using a Brooklyn Brew Shop kit and wasn't satisfied with the technical detail provided. More then enough here!

I brewed my last 5 gallon batch in November 2009 until a few weeks ago when I brewed up a cream ale (extract). The reason I'm back brewing again is that I now have a keg. I hate bottling! Prior to brewing the cream ale, I did a lot of research on the subject and a lot of the searches landed me here. I figured I needed to join and take advantage of the vast knowledge available. Also, none of my friends care to homebrew, so I need someone to talk to, lol.

Back