How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Found HBT while searching the internet for homebrew advice. First time dry hopping (American SMASH from NB). Beer is in secondary for 4 days so far and there is considerable activity visible. Particles falling and rising and the beer doesn't seem to be clarifying as previous batches have without dry hopping. Recipe calls for 1 week in secondary but I'm think at least two weeks after reading some posts here. Will eventually keg. Am I being impatient or should I be concerned about cloudiness.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

You guys have amazing Google rank. EVERYTIME I'd Google any questions about home-brewing, I'd find myself in a thread. I had no other choice than to sign up.

Google I think, I have been educating myself every since I got the idea that I might want to home brew. Trying to soak up as much info as I can before I brew my first batch.

Googled brewing related terms (brewhouse kit hacks/reviews etc..) and this place always had the best answers.:mug:

Your site came up near the top of the list every time it did a search on brewing. It's been a great help!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Just always comes up when I Google help on brewing. I'm also a member of the 17BrewCrew. Craig has mentioned this site several times over the years as well.

Was searching for my first homebrew recipe on Google and homebrewtalk was consistently on the top of the search results!

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

When I started looking for information about homebrewing google made a great job showing me this great site :)

Have to get on the Google bandwagon...followed the link, started reading and was absolutely hooked! Best homebrew forum on the web, bar-none!

I was directed to this site by a very good friend, after my expressing an interest in brewing. it was 2 months before i looked for anything else. now its the only one, the app on my phone makes easy and at my finger tips 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Searched google and found this site for beer brewing. Just started brewing in january and I love it !

from our good friend google.every time i ask a question or search for a piece of information it seems somebody else has already had the same problem/asked the same question and i'm always redirected here.great database

I was researching Belgian candi - apparently one person wrote the wrong recipe and umpteen ba-jillion others referenced it...

I eventually found how to make it. I'll post the recipe :)

Have been reading forums for years for all my many questions when I was starting out.

I met a gentleman at the Home Brewery in Ozark, MO on Saturday who suggested this website. I had already found several great posts over the past several months through Google searches and decided to join. I'm looking forward to more great information and camaraderie. Thanks!

Goggle for me. I have viewing this sight years. Reading the forum for a few years. Great tips and reading on. Brew day. Great stuff!

Found you all while searching for how to best use a Micromatic Filler & Cleaner Coupler for a D Sanke. My first half barrel keg is empty & now comes the clean up.
Have home brewed for nearly 10 years and love the hobby. Brewed twice with a professional brewer and entered pro-Am GABF once. Didn't medal but had a blast!
Introduced my son to home brewing and he's grown to love it as well.
Looking forward to reading and learning from others and hopefully to, in turn, help out a fellow home brewer where I can via your Forum site.

Back