How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a number of newb questions and every Google led me here at some point. You guys know your stuff!

Used Google to Find HomeBrewTalk, and what a wonderful site ...

New to brewing (1 brew using kit extract.. ) now I am addicted.
Decided I could do better than a kit, so to the internet I went.
So I have now ordered all of my supplies and materials and in about 10 days will do my 1st all grain. (well this winter storm may delay deliveries). Call me nuts but will use a recipe I made up from reading books and looking on line and reading this forum ... A spice honey lager
I know what I like in a beer .. so read and research and .... well I am going to dive right in.. head first. According to John Palmer .. "flying blind" but what the heck... its all fun!!

But thanks to many of you I am pretty confident!!

I had a dream.... a dream where people would get together and help one another, where people could live and breath without worry, worry that they have no one, no one to help them and give them advice. A dream about a large colaberation of brewers putting everything they know on a website for all to read. And that website was homebrewtalk!

A good 85% to 95% of the time I google a question about homebrew (i.e. "how to make a DIY mash tun?", "what types of finishing hops are common to american IPAs?") my search results include posts to these forums. After seeing this a lot I decided to just come straight to the source of the reliable, good information.

Found this forum after researching home brewing, I spent several days reading and watching videos and then jumped right in. I purchased an all grain kit and within a week I have a nice Irish Red in my primary. I believe I may be hooked already.

Hey guys, my name is Chase, and I live in North Dallas. I got a homebrew kit and Papazian's book from my girlfriend for Christmas. What a gift! She had no idea she opened pandora's box..I've brewed a couple of batches, an extract bock and a partial mash Belgian. I found this site through a simple google search, and I've been learning a lot from the stickies. BeerSmith is awesome, btw. I hope to upgrade to AG as soon as I can afford it.

Cheers!
:rockin:

After starting back up after a 4 year hiatus I had several questions - your site continually came up in google searches and I saw good questions with good answers

Hey guys, my name is Chase, and I live in North Dallas. I got a homebrew kit and Papazian's book from my girlfriend for Christmas. What a gift! She had no idea she opened pandora's box..I've brewed a couple of batches, an extract bock and a partial mash Belgian. I found this site through a simple google search, and I've been learning a lot from the stickies. BeerSmith is awesome, btw. I hope to upgrade to AG as soon as I can afford it.

Cheers!
:rockin:
chase,,Your girl.. she's a keeper... ;):tank:

Working on my second batch. Both mini mash from AHS. I have an ale in 2nd stage and a lager fermenting. Looking for an easy dark beer for my 3rd. Any suggestions?

Working on my second batch. Both mini mash from AHS. I have an ale in 2nd stage and a lager fermenting. Looking for an easy dark beer for my 3rd. Any suggestions?

Brew a bock. Pretty easy recipes out there for this style.

I found a Google Gadget that linked me to this site for recipes, then had a friend point me here for a topic on yeast washing. after reading these and others, I decided to join. And now here I am realizing what a good choice this was. Great site and love all the good info, including the DIY area.

I found out about this forum from a post on the St. Louis Brews forum about the AHS credit card problem. Unfortunately, I was also a victim of this.

Greetings Beer Ramblers,
I was searching for brome hew talk and wound up here...Imagine that. Great site. My first brew (IPA) has been fermenting for a week now.

Well as usual when I find myself into a new hobby or just field of interest the first thing i do is put whatever the hobby is and "forum" into Google.
Rav

How I found you was by doing many a google searches for info and pics and getting this site as first source. Sweet site keep up the great work and thanks for all the info.

Initially a Google search while trying to figure out how to adjust the OG of a brew.

Now I've got the iPhone app and read posts daily.

Been checking out the site on and off for the last few months, just got back into homebrewing after about 10 years away and have started all grain brewing and wanted to post a question about a batch I just made

Back