How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm married to a member who directed me here to see the cheese-making and bread baking forums.

it was faith that i would find this homebrew fourm. it came to me in a dream actually. before i knew it i was on here lurking trying to fill my brain with knowlege. ive learned a lot but my journey has just begun

Did a google search for "homebrew grain mill". Found a recommendation for a Barley Crusher and a new brewing forum. :rockin:

Google of course. I think I was searching for something about DIY fermentation chambers?

Searching Google for DIY homebrewing projects. After a few times popping into specific threads from Google I decided to browse one of the forums. Great stuff!

I was looking for wort chilling solutions and advise and found there was plenty here. Always nice to chat up folks more knowledgeable than myself about the mysteries of beer.

From a friend, at least that's why I sign on-radtec said he was here some. I had heard from other forums 'bout this place and looked around a few times, but there's so many forums I cant keep up with them all but I wanted to keep in touch with rad so I signed up. Have seen some other names I know of too.
This is a nice place, but I prolly want post much cuz I've still readin to do, plus I'm no expert so I dont know that I could really contribute much.
Matthew

I was watching the I Am A Home Brewer video on YouTube and saw the address in the info box. I am a homebrweer, though not that experianced. But, I have only made one batch that you could say was bad. It was my first all grain mash and I was in over my head. It was drinkable thanks to CJoHB and the advice of the guys at my Local Homebrew Shop. But, it was not good. But I just finished a Pale Ale after the Sierra Nevada recipe and it turned out better than I thought. It was a partial mash with bulk extract. good stuff. And I brewed it with my brother that just retured from Iraq so that was cool too. But, he lives in home/craft brewing heaven...San Diego, Ca.

Brand new here, started years ago, found no help, since joined brew club and re-entered. first brew clone stout, now fermenting honey ale and a Kill KENNY red dye #5 :mug: Hope to learn alot from y'all

Strick58

Found you all looking for a recipe for making a Newcastle Clone, a Beer with Passion fruit in the recipe and trying to figure out exactly what Sparging is. This homebrewtalk site kept coming up over and over...so i took the plunge *click*

I twas in town pondering the subject of brewing and bumped into a lady toten a fine a pair o' carboys as ye may ever see
who said I could take the footbridge but it probably wasn't stout enough and me porter objected on those grounds.
So I hopped on Google and here I be.
jjj

I watched a video on youtube called "I am a homebrewer" and one of the guys had a sticker on his wall that said "homebrewtalk.com" so I typed the site in.

Latest posts

Back