how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1pm Black Friday, Dulles Town Center Mall, Sterling, VA

crowds usually bother me. not a concern here

what's concerning is the fact I'm at a mall during holiday shopping season

1700999314593.png

1pm Black Friday, Dulles Town Center Mall, Sterling, VA

crowds usually bother me. not a concern here

what's concerning is the fact I'm at a mall during holiday shopping season

View attachment 834843
It used to be, “The mall has it all.”

No more. Been to White Flint mall lately? That’s because it ‘isn’t’ anymore. Even the discount malls have fallen on hard times.

Between office buildings and shopping malls, now is a good time not to be invested in commercial real estate.

The mall is dead. Long live the Amazon.”

The only reason I have watched more than the most popular two or three scenes of Christmas Story is because my spouse's family loves that movie like I love the Muppet Christmas Carol movie.
Muppet aficionado myself. Their Christmas Carol is a classic, but Muppets Take Manhattan is definitely my favorite.
Screenshot_20231127_122825_Chrome.jpg

Muppet aficionado myself. Their Christmas Carol is a classic, but Muppets Take Manhattan is definitely my favorite.
View attachment 834956

When I was a kid I just loved the hijinks of the Muppets, but now I really appreciate how Michael Caine put on a fantastic performance playing opposite the Muppets. Also, "It Feels Like Christmas" is one of my favorite less than mainstream Christmas songs.

Muppet Christmas Carol movie
Light the candle not the rat!! and the *nearly* unemployed mice... still my favorites.

But as of the past few years, Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas has taken the podium and gaining popularity.

Prometheus (part of the Alien movie series) has a Christmas tree being decorated in one scene, making it another Christmas movie based on standards discussed so far

I just watched this on Saturday night!

Back