how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1yo7zd.jpg

Good grief. This kind of thing is ridiculous. When something goes wrong at the plant my spouse works at, it's definitely not uncommon for her to show the maintenance crew the obvious fix after they've been staring at it for a then embarrassing amount of time. I really doubt that her workplace has a pink tool budget.

Testosterone and tool color has nothing to do with it. It's all about whether you care about, take pride in, or enjoy something enough to learn how it works.

There are just too many deadly squirrels on the streets these days. We need to get those dangerous squirrels out of the hands of those who would do us harm.

There are just too many deadly squirrels on the streets these days. We need to get those dangerous squirrels out of the hands of those who would do us harm.

I don't know how you think a squirrel is sharp and rigid enough to stab anyone as the instrument.

Clearly the woman, dissatisfied with the attention she was getting from her husband, found herself imagining her life with someone else when a squirrel came along. It started off with a few good mornings when she went out to fill bird feeders, eventually the squirrel wanted to repay the kindness by taking her out to a nice dinner where they hit it off. The squirrel eventually asked her to join him in a hotel room, and the woman, who had a little liquid courage, and spent most of the evening wondering if it was a date, and if she could really be unfaithful to her husband even after their marriage had been loveless for longer than she could bear, said yes. This began an exciting affair that lasted months until the woman confessed that she couldn't stand the guilt anymore and planned to tell her husband. The squirrel at that point had fallen in love with the woman, decided to confront the husband. What happened after that was unclear, but the squirrel started stabbing this man, the woman walked in, saw how passionate the squirrel was for her, and saw an opportunity to leave her husband and make a new life with the squirrel. Unfortunately, they were caught when the birds she used to feed saw what had happened and took their chance to get back at them for all the birdseed she quit feeding them.

Last edited:
Actually, she used a ceramic squirrel, and we can understand her reason: the husband didn't buy her beer. :agressive: I'm not kidding; that was the reason. He wasn't necessarily a bad guy; it seems the shops were closed because it was Christmas Eve. That was in 3013.

Anyway, with the holidays coming up, don't let the pipeline get empty. @bruce_the_loon was right.

Last edited:
Actually, she used a ceramic squirrel, and we can understand her reason: the husband didn't buy her beer. :agressive: I'm not kidding; that was the reason. He wasn't necessarily a bad guy; it seems the shops were closed because it was Christmas Eve. That was in 3013.

Anyway, with the holidays coming up, don't let the pipeline get empty.

I'm pretty sure Kent's squirrel told her to say that, they will do almost anything to get at the bird seed.

I am wondering if the ceramic squirrel was intact or if she broke it on something like they do with bottles in old movies.

Latest posts

Back