Houston homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another houston brewer wannabe here. I just got back from spending waaay too much at Keg Cowboy for keggerator making supplies. We should have a brew meetup!

Houston Heights here too! I'm new though, just did my 6th extract +specialty grains batch.

Brett, where in the Heights are you? I'm right on Pecore, don't know of any neighbors who homebrew.

Hey guys, I own a commercial kitchen downtown that's really big and have all the equipment to brew a kickass partial extract. Does anyone want to get together and brew some beer?!

Matador.. I'm moving into midtown this weekend and won't have anywhere to brew in my new apartment would be sweet to have a brew sess in a real kitchen

-matt

Matador.. I'm moving into midtown this weekend and won't have anywhere to brew in my new apartment would be sweet to have a brew sess in a real kitchen

-matt

Cool! I'm looking to brew a huge Stout or an IPA sometime next week. My brew skills are sadly lacking though. Next weekend?

You have the ingredients? I have a 10 gallon cooler mash tun.. It'll fit almost 30 lbs of grain..

Do you have temperature control/ could we ferment there?

What king of equipment do you have? Split a 10 gallon batch?

Doing OK...was hiding in the shadows myself up until a couple months ago. You get over to Ginger Man much anymore?

went a few months ago for the first time probably since we met for beers. i've been hitting the Saucer downtown, Red Lion, Petrol Station... mixing it up a bit. You?

Maybe we need a H-town Area Homebrewers night somewhere?

so what's the scoop on the commercial kitchen downtown? that could really come in handy.

The GF and I own this

http://kitchenincubator.com/

Were in the process of building a cafe out front so things be a little crazy right now. The equipment has changed a bit since we last updated the site, but there is now a Big Ass industrial burner that can boil 15 gals in less than an hour. Considerably less.

I could use some petrol in my life right about now. Gotta make a keezer first first tonight though!

I just requested to join. I'm actually living in kingwood now and will most liking be coming there weekends to brew sometime..

I am from the memorial area, what are yalls favorite stores for supplies. When I lived there I used to always go to defalcos.

Backyard Home Brewers is Houston's newest brewing supply store. We are located in Humble. So basically it's my favorite brew shop. ;)

BackyardHB said:
Backyard Home Brewers is Houston's newest brewing supply store. We are located in Humble. So basically it's my favorite brew shop. ;)

Drove by today, did a double take! Glad to see a new store in town. I was making sales calls, so next time I'll stop in!

Latest posts

Back