• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Houston - 10 gallon blichmann for sale or trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisbeer

Reaction score
Someone in the Houston area.

10 gallon blichmann for $250 bucks OBO

Or I would like to trade for a therminator or chugger/march pump set up with hoses ready to use.

I am switching to a 10 gallon set up and making my first brew stand so I have no use for it anymore.

It has been through about ~15 brews and shows some scratches and signs of use. But overall is in good condition.

boilermaker.jpg

That's why I'm selling at 250. I was hoping to just unload it locally. If it doesn't sell in the next couple of days I will message you guys if your still interested.

That's why I'm selling at 250. I was hoping to just unload it locally. If it doesn't sell in the next couple of days I will message you guys if your still interested.

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

I will buy this off you if still available. I can meet you in north Houston tomorrow. The Woodlands area.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back