Hops growing in limited space (perfect stake!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fantastic group over at AA. I've neglected it for a while (not my tanks!) but will be back if/when I decide to change the tanks around. I'm kind of lettin my main tank live out its life. The fish are 3 years old now I believe and slowly over the months they have started to die off (assuming old age). I don't want to add more in for fear of introducing disease, etc. and like the more relaxed tank due to less aggression. But I'm sure if something bad happened and I lost the fish I'd be back there researching my next setup.

You can get lazy with the pruning/fert dosing, just don't skimp on the water changes! :mug:

i got so lazy the hygro over took the tank and now all my glosso extended up towards teh surface and is dieing.

It would be nice if the tubing size is such that it would fit snuggly inside a 3' piece of black/galvanized gas pipe. You could put a cap on the top and beat it almost all the way into the ground, then remove the cap and slide the pole in. You could then drill two holes all the way through and put bolts in to anchor. No digging.

You could also unscrew the cap that was protecting the threads and thread on a coupling. Now thread in a 10 foot length of pipe for your upright. Now you can take it down and put it in the garage over the winter.

Back