Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
farmhousebrewingsupply.com

We have many things for sale.

DOH! I actually have this page open in another tab, at checkout ready to purchase and somehow (beer) didn't notice the OP was Farmhouse, so thought the OP was an individual seller. Prices seem to have gone up a bit since the original post, but what's new. Thanks! :D

Friday special is up.

Be on the lookout for rising hops prices across the industry. I've been on the phone all week with my suppliers and a lot of hops are already sold out for the year sold out for the year. Simcoe being the most prominent.

i went to the sight for the great hop prices and found a super deal on 10# of grains. bout some pilsen and 2 row. I alos picked up a few Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans.

You can order now. The server that our site is on is being updated so I can not pull rates from the UPS server. That being said we do still have our tiered flat rate options available.

Friday special is up.

Be on the lookout for rising hops prices across the industry. I've been on the phone all week with my suppliers and a lot of hops are already sold out for the year sold out for the year. Simcoe being the most prominent.

do you expect any varieties to become unavailable?

do you expect any varieties to become unavailable?

I can't speak for any of the other retailers but I know some of them have removed Simcoe from their sites already and I don't know their situation. I don't want to get people in a frenzy, just want to make people aware of the conversations I've had with my suppliers. Amarillo maybe hard to come by later in the year.

Just putting in a quick word.. I've always been very happy when ordering from Farmhouse Brewing Supply. The packages always come quicker than expected and packaged well, and the prices are great. I keep a close eye on the specials on the site, because you can really pick up bulk (1 or 2lb) hops for a very competitive price. I get almost no hops from my LHBS shop now, because they can't compete with Farmhouse Brewing Supply for quality and price! You've definitely earned a loyal customer :)

I concur... I've ordered a few times now from Farmhouse Brewing Supply and never had any issues. Ordered were processed fast, shipped fast, and arrived nicely packaged. Three thumbs up!

Kal

I can't speak for any of the other retailers but I know some of them have removed Simcoe from their sites already and I don't know their situation. I don't want to get people in a frenzy, just want to make people aware of the conversations I've had with my suppliers. Amarillo maybe hard to come by later in the year.

Thankfully I still have about a pound of simcoe from you.
I let my local homebrew club about you, hopefully they will start ordering from you soon too

On Farmhousebrewingsupply.com, If there is no box to put a quantity in does that mean you're out? (specificly: Hallertau Hersbrucker)

I just spent 90 bucks on you website, I just couldn't stop clicking, I will definately pass on this awesome money saver to my brew club cant wait to get my order - john

I just spent 90 bucks on you website, I just couldn't stop clicking, I will definately pass on this awesome money saver to my brew club cant wait to get my order - john

lol, I jsut did the exact same thing! Just a couple of dimes over $90!

84 ounces of hops, 11 different varieties for $60 :rockin:

At my LHBS, I spent $27 in hops for a Janet's Brown I just did, which is hop heavy, but man at that price I couldn't imagine continuing to brew! But at this price, bring it on!

I've heard that Perlick faucets are slow coming from the factory. Is there any estimate when you'll have the 425s back in stock?

i was looking into making an order but it would probably take me a good year to get through all the hops. All the hops im looking at are 2009 so by the time i finished them they would be 2 years old. Are hops still good that old? I know they will loose some AA% which im fine with, but what about the flavor/aroma?

The hops are great, just packaged a bunch last night and the smelled and tasted great. (I taste every hop). We are slowly getting in some 2010 but I have to work through the 2009 first as does the distributers. The hops will keep well as long as they are in a freezer sealed up.

I will have 425's tomorrow along with 575 and more 525's.

well... I went kinda crazy last night and dropped quite a few $$ on hops and specialty grains.. and.. had a tracking # this morning and will receive Friday!

AWESOME!

Back