HopGoblin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dford

Reaction score
I was searching the internet looking for a good price on a stainless 14" x 6" drip tray. Ran across this homebrew site that I had never seen or heard of before. Prices were very competitive and ended buying the drip tray for less than $34 plus shipping. I ordered on 1/30 and received today nicely packed. I was very happy with the quality of the drip tray and the speed of shipping.I will be giving HopGlobin more of my future business.

Last edited:
At first I thought it was a site dedicated to the awesome beer by Wychwood. You're trying to point people to hopgoblin.com simple typo. Allow me to browse and impulse shop now.

2 minutes later...

What? Absolutely no love for us north of the 49th? Boo.

Sorry. I think my spellchecker may have changed the name. I tried to edit but I guess I can't change the title. Maybe a mod can come along and change to HopGoblin.com

I've ordered from them. A Stir-Plate 3000 and a few other small items. The stir plate ended up being defective (no fault of theirs) and they were really helpful with the return. I would order from them in the future for sale items.

I also ordered the 14" x 6" drip tray along with a 5/16" hose barb for one of my regulators. My order took about a week to ship, but the price on the drip tray was the best I found. Received it today, and it looks great.

Albeit the product was small, (replacement thrust washer kits for both my pumps) they arrived within 2 days and the price was awesome. Great company by me so far. Cheers! :mug:

Had the same experience as above. Ordered pump rebuild kit and some extra thrust washers. Great price fast shipping. Would buy from them again.

Great service. Ordered the rebuild kit for my Chugger pump and chose to have it shiped FedEx (expecting it to be the fastest). They shot me an e-mail to let me know they were shipping it USPS so it would arrive sooner.

Back