Hooking up Homebrew at a bar/pub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strangr419

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My local bar/pub offered to hook up one of my homebrew ball lock kegs for a private party for friends. Does anyone know how to connect a corny ball lock to a sanke bar system without cutting their lines to make new connections? Is there something I can build to simply hook up to their gas and beer lines in the cooler behind their bar? Any advice would be of great help. Thanks! Cheers!

There's a thread here somewhere showing a sankey fitting on a corny lid. Time to put your google fu to good use.

check around for a corney lid with a sanke tap adapter welded on, I have seen them for sale somewhere

Day_trippr you da man!!!! This looks like exactly what I need!! I just ordered two!! I'll try them out and report back. Cheers!!!

Please do report back. I will find a way to need these if they work as well as advertised. I'm immediately starting to wonder if I have an excuse to rent out a VFW/Legion hall for some type of even where I could serve homebrew...

Wow, that's pretty cheap, too!

Is there an issue with liquor licenses at a bar, if it's a private event?

Latest posts

Back