HomeBrewTalk Image Hunt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A non off topic section, or in other words a section dealing directly with brewing.

Nope, it's on HomeBrewTalk.

Ummmmm--the pic is a zoomed in clip of a larger photo? That's what I would have done.

It has been found! Congrats! I'm following up shortly and will get your address so I can ship this beautiful, amazing, magical power having growler to you.

Thanks for everyone who took the time to look for it!

If you would like to see more contest like this in the future like this post so I can gauge interest and if the response is good I will start the next hunt ASAP.

Thanks again guys!

tumblr_n2sksutPK01rvnnvyo4_250.gif

Congrats on the find!
Out of curiosity, did you find it by accident, or were you systematically clicking through each thread page by page, or use some Google fu or what?

I lost interest in looking pretty quickly, but I've got ADHD issues and frankly, better things to spend my time doing :D

I had seen the post, so was keeping an eye out but wasn't really looking as, like you I sorta lost interest. I actually happen to be looking for some information on the Latitude 48 IPA, and the hop profile, and recognized the image.

My question is how did BrewMU, the original poster of the image, not win?

I suspect the image was added as a moderator edit. I think the date on the post with the image predates the existence of the HBT growlers. Do I win anything if my suspicions are correct ? :ban:

Brew on :mug:

29.gif
So I can't repost the picture in a technical section and call it good?
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back