HomeBrewTalk Image Hunt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin4

Reaction score
To help celebrate the holidays and have a little fun, I'm launching an image hunt contest.

Rules of Entry:

Find this photo hidden somewhere on HomeBrewTalk.

Growler-for-hunt.jpg

Be the first to respond to this thread with its location (you must post the URL to the specific post), and you win that growler.

Hints (I will update this post with hints each week if it remains un-found):
1. It is in a technical section.
2. The Thread the image is hidden is has more than 4 post.

Of course if you would prefer to purchase this growler here's a link. Good luck!

Both incorrect. That is not the image.

Store Image:
HBT-Growler-2.jpg

Giveaway Image:
245468d1419970026-homebrewtalk-image-hunt-growler-hunt.jpg

To help celebrate the holidays and have a little fun, I'm launching an image hunt contest.

Rules of Entry:

Find this photo hidden somewhere on HomeBrewTalk.

Be the first to respond to this thread with its location (you must post the URL to the specific post), and you win that growler.

Hints (I will update this post with hints each week if it remains un-found):
1. It is in a technical section.

Of course if you would prefer to purchase this growler here's a link. Good luck!

"Technically" we've all found it right here!

George

This sucks... I remember seeing that picture.

I've only read about 2 dillion posts since then.

Fark.

Wonderful! Now I'll be wasting time looking for this image all day. I'm sure my boss is going to be thrilled.

I'm laughing so hard it hurts. You guys spend more time looking for ways around things than just doing it. That's where ingenuity comes from I'm pretty sure and of course if you're a brewer, you're ingenuitive.

Really though, find the photo, on HBT that's not in this thread. Pretty straightforward.

Glad to provide some levity; and thanks for the ingenuitive title!:mug:

The search continues then.

I spent some time this morning searching for it... I even went as far as a google image search and had no luck. :)

Yup. I'm updating the initial post with the next hint.

found it on facebook

HomeBrewTalk.com
December 30, 2014 ·

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back