• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Homebrewing Odds and Ends (Orange County)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hop

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Price will vary by item. Let me know if you want any of it.

Local pickup in Orange County only.

I no longer bottle and have upgraded a few pieces over time, so some of this stuff is taking up space. Most can be seen in the picture.

- Aquarium Pump Aerator: I use pure oxygen now, so I don't need this pump. Makes it so you don't have to shake the carboy to aerate.
- Emily Bottle Capper: I tried a bunch of bottle cappers in my days of bottling, but the red Emily cappers are the best and most reliable.
- Easy/Auto Siphon: I have a 3/8" (two of these I think) and 1/2" easy siphon. They make racking to the bottling bucket much easier than a traditional siphon.
- Various Parts: Bottle/Carboy Washers, Hydrometers, Floating Thermometers, that sort of thing.

SOLD
- 88 Bottle Tree: Great for bottling day. You can sanitize bottles the night before, put them on the rack, then bottle the next day. Makes for a much more pleasant experience.
- Avvinatore Bottle Rinser: Fill it with sanitizer, push a bottle down on it a couple times, and it's sanitized. Really convenient. It also can mount to the top of the above bottle tree, but I generally didn't use it that way.
- Copper Wort Chiller: Brings 5 gallon batches down to fermentation temperature quickly.
- pH Meter
- 6.5 gallon Glass Carboy: I have an extra glass carboy I don't plan to use because my toddler helps me brew and I don't want to risk it. I've gone to plastic... though I still prefer glass. This is a smooth one, no internal ridges or anything. Nice thick glass. I can include a rubber carboy hood for it, which is much nicer to deal with than a traditional stopper (those things are so annoying when wet).
- Sterile Siphon Starter: Also have a hooded Sterile Siphon Starter that you can blow into to start a siphon.

20160110_103029.jpg

20160110_121625.jpg

20160110_121702.jpg

20160110_121738.jpg

20160110_121902.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back