Homebrewing 1A

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewshound

Reaction score
As some of you know, I am a sometimes author and have been published in numerous Sites and Publications.

I have recently published a new article Homebrewing 1A dedicated to beginning brewers.

It is far too large to reprint here (nearly 5000 words) but if you have an interest in Brewing, I think you might get a lot out of it.

You can read it here - Homebrewing 1A.

I hope you find it helpful.

Cheers,

knewshound

I think asking a bunch of homebrewers (read: drinkers) to read 5000 words is a bit intimidating. We'll get around to it, I'm sure.

I read some of it, and it appears to be a solid introduction to brewing for those looking to get into the hobby.

I ended up clicking away to tend to the brew that I'm doing atm. I'll tryt o get back to it at another time.

I read the whole thing. Excellent work. Very nice job at making it simple and accessable.
:mug::tank:

You need a new spelling editor;) Seriously, though, that's a great introduction. It tells the whole story, but isn't too much for a newbie to get through.

Back