homebrewer_99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, Bill.... did you finally cough up the money to be a paying member of the forum, or did you exceed some post-count threshold that gave you automatic membership?

I proposed at one point that we all chip in a nickel and buy him a membership. His membership's costing him three-tenths of a cent per post.

Man, you guys are sooooo funny...naw, I paid...I just wanted to post pictures and thought I should cough up the dough...

I've been travelling a lot lately...just got back from GA last Fri and now I have to go to AL on Monday...didn't know about that until yesterday...point is I still have per diem $$$ left from last trip and expecting more so...why not pay up...it's not my $$$!

P1300367-00.jpg

Baron von BeeGee said:
Yeah, it's ours! (except for the Chairman and Caplan...)
My paid membership was running out last week and I chipped up again - Then Bill became Gold.......Got me worried I'd bought my biggest pain in the a**e a membership by accident! :D

Good to see you've paid up Bill, most of this forum is taken up with you using the :drunk: smilie!:mug:

Back