Homebrew store in Quebec, Montreal, NY or Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renezig

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a homebrew from Brazil, and over here is very hard to find good equipment, and as I will be in Canada and USA in January for vacation, I would like to buy some, however I don't feel comfortable in ordering from a site and ask them to send to hotel, for that reason I am looking for stores where I can buy in person. What I really would like is a Therminator from Blichmann and a Kegerator conversion kit.

Any suggestion in any of these cities: Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa, Boston, Pittsburgh, Punxsutawney or NYC?

Thank you all,

Rene

I'm close to Montreal, and all I have to say is buy your stuff in the US. Even at the most expensive place it will be cheaper than buying it here.

I don't think there's anything wrong with ordering from a reputable online store and having it delivered to the hotel. You'll be able to get the best price and everything will be packed and boxed with invoices, which should make going through customs easier. Most hotels will accept mail for their guests... just let the hotel know that you're having a package sent there.

Back