Homebrew Hardware to the Rescue!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grampamark

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's church is having their annual turkey dinner today. The birds are cooked at home, by various church members, and the meat, dressing and drippings are brought to the church where the gravy is made, taters mashed, etc.

This year my wife was asked to roast two, 25lb, turkeys, as one of the other ladies is laid up with a broken ankle. The birds were large enough that they barely fit in our large roasting pans without the usual turkey lifting slings around them. With no easy way to lift them out of the roasters my wife was concerned about getting the drippings out of the pans so the dressing could be removed before taking the breasts off so the remaining carcasses could be lifted out.

I have two batches ready to keg later today, so my auto siphon was cleaned, sanitized and ready to use. Worked great and removed about 6 quarts of drippings from the pans in just a few minutes.

yE2OiaH.jpg

Latest posts

Back