• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Home Bewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Reaction score
Description: I am selling off all my home brewing equipment. there is quite a lot of stuff could probably make 3 small individual extract brewing equipment kits as well as an All grain single tier 3 keggle system with a pump.

Single tier 3 burner Brewstand with pump - $300
Pictures of the brewstand can be found here
3 Kegs converted to kettles all with stainless 304 3 pieces ball valves, 2 have sight glasses and thermometers as well. $150 each
7.5 Gallon Conical fermenter - $100
5 Gallon Bourbon Barrel - $100
10 Gallon Yellow Igloo Cooler (was a mash tun) - $50
2 Plastic Carboys - $40
2 Glass Carboys - $70
1 6.5 Gallon Carboy - $40
1 3 Gallon Carboy - $20
I also have various tools and equipment, grains and hops.

Come upgrade or start your hone brewing with everything you need all at one place.

Would prefer to sell it all as a set and will do special pricing for that.

thanks guys all pm's have been replied too.

feel free to use the link in my sig to see my blog that has some photos of the stuff.

May be missing something but I don't see a link to pictures. Could you post or list a link
Thanks

Just to keep everyone interested up to date, I have quite a few offes and I am going to be working thru them as they came to be fair to all. So please be patient, and I will update everyone as quickly as I can.

I appreciate all the interest!

I have a sale pending for all the equipment. I will keep everyone posted.

I also have a buddy selling his stuff so If you send me your email i can forward it, although he should be posting it here soon.

Back