• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey HLT, W/50' x 1/2" I'D HERMS COIL, KEGGLE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esmitee

Reaction score
I have a 15.5 g keggle with a 50' 1/2" ID copper coil for sale.
Everything is SS except the coil and dip tube. It's all weld less

It includes the following:

50' x 1/2" ID copper coil with SS compression fittings

1/2" I'D copper dip tube

1/2" SS full port drain valve

1/2" SS full port recirculation valve with a 10" custom bent adjustable tube

(2) SS full port 3 piece valves, (1) coil IN, and (1) coil OUT, with a "T" for either an RTD or TC for 1/2" or 1/4" npt with the bushing.

3" x 6" dial thermometer from Bobby M

Calibrated site glass from Bobby M

I'm keeping the 4 Cam locks that are on the valves. If you want them, add $20 bucks.

$275.00 plus whatever shipping costs to get from 08087, to your destination. I'm guessing this beast is weighing in around 40 lbs.
I'll have to weigh it before shipping.

I've brewed many beers with this set up and it all ways keeps the temp spot on. I'm going electric and built another vessel, that's the only reason I'm selling it. Oh, one thing, the keg top is not perfectly round, due to I dropped it awhile ago . Does not effect it's performance it at all.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1498862950816.jpg

View attachment 1498862963570.jpg

View attachment 1498862975328.jpg

View attachment 1498862996878.jpg

View attachment 1498863015329.jpg

View attachment 1498863087884.jpg

Slashed Price down to $245.00 !
I have a 15.5 g keggle with a 50' 1/2" ID copper coil for sale.
Everything is SS except the coil and dip tube. It's all weld less

It includes the following:

50' x 1/2" ID copper coil with SS compression fittings

1/2" I'D copper dip tube

1/2" SS full port drain valve

1/2" SS full port recirculation valve with a 10" custom bent adjustable tube

(2) SS full port 3 piece valves, (1) coil IN, and (1) coil OUT, with a "T" for either an RTD or TC for 1/2" or 1/4" npt with the bushing.

3" x 6" dial thermometer from Bobby M

Calibrated site glass from Bobby M

I'm keeping the 4 Cam locks that are on the valves. If you want them, add $20 bucks.

$275.00 plus whatever shipping costs to get from 08087, to your destination. I'm guessing this beast is weighing in around 40 lbs.
I'll have to weigh it before shipping.

I've brewed many beers with this set up and it all ways keeps the temp spot on. I'm going electric and built another vessel, that's the only reason I'm selling it. Oh, one thing, the keg top is not perfectly round, due to I dropped it awhile ago . Does not effect it's performance it at all.

Thanks for looking!

Back