Hiyo from Wyo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipman

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Name's Charlie (Chipman), originally from MA but i've been living in Jackson, WY for a few years. Been brewing for about a year and a half with all grain for the majority of that. Working at a brewpub (Snake River Brewing) has helped out a bit and spending time on these forums too.

I play bluegrass and traditional irish mandolin too. Me sitting in my garage with a burner that sounds like a rocket ship, 10 gallons of boiling wort, picking on the mando...wonder what the neighbors think!

Anywho, happy to be aboard!

-Chipman

Hey Chipman! have a friend who lived in Jackson for a while (now in SC) keeps talking about how we should head to WY without the wife and girlfriend to do some trout fishing! I wish I had the time, & funds... I've been warned if I catch one of those big Wyoming browns I may never come back! (I do have $5 powerball tickets already signed if I win!!!)

Welcome aboard! post away this board has helped me go from not brewing for 10 years gatting back in at all extract Milk Stout to a steady all grain base (with a few high gravity partials thrown in) and cut my average session brew ingredient bill down to $26 per batch in the 5%+ range. My buddy was at snake river brewing his last time in WY last summer... said I would have loved it!

Welcome!

My buddy was at snake river brewing his last time in WY last summer... said I would have loved it!

Welcome!

I definitely love the place...when i'm not working there! Really great brews, lots of traditional german and english styles too. I'm not so used to drinking those but have grown to love 'em, especially zee german ones.

Soooooo many people get stuck here for one reason or another. Catching the big one, skiing, any outdoor recreational reason you can think of hehehe.

We used to make fun of WY back in MA. Turns out it's not just cows and gas! It's great beer to!

I definitely love the place...when i'm not working there! Really great brews, lots of traditional german and english styles too. I'm not so used to drinking those but have grown to love 'em, especially zee german ones.

Soooooo many people get stuck here for one reason or another. Catching the big one, skiing, any outdoor recreational reason you can think of hehehe.

We used to make fun of WY back in MA. Turns out it's not just cows and gas! It's great beer to!

But... MOSTLY cows and gas, right?

Welcome to HBT!
Selfish OT here, but my website has been visited by people in every State excluding Vermont and Wyoming. Could you hook me up and take a look? There are some halfway decent beer reviews on there. The link is in my signature.
Thanks!

Back