Hire a home brewer for Kombucha- SF Bay area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ttidhayam

Reaction score
I’m interested in hiring a home brewer for Kombucha in the San Francisco Bay Area. Quality and consistency of the kombucha is super important.

please let me know if interested

Gotcha. Although a little daunting kombucha is pretty easy , cheap and forgiving. If you don’t find a mentor, give it a go on your own. With the help of HBT and some interneting you might be surprised at how good of a product you can make in your kitchen.

I grew a SCOBY from a bottle of GT and haven’t looked back. Our go to is lemon, ginger and cayenne. Let the community know if you need help getting started.

Yep, super easy... I also started w/ some GT's to get my SCOBY and starter tea. Took right off.

We didn't stick with it since SWMBO was the 'buch drinker and she didn't want to put in the work. But we made a base
plain tea first ferment, then added juices/flavor syrups at bottling to get flavor and extra sugar for carbonation. Worked pretty well,
I thought.

Back