Hi!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelpat86

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name's Kelly. I've been on this site a million times and you've all answered so many of my questions, without even knowing it. Finally decided to sign up and join the club. I started brewing when I was 19 ( just a handful of batches) and stopped when moving, breakups, jobs,.. life got in the way. I'm back, and now I've got my own little she shed/brew space. And I'm likely going to have some unanswered questions in the near future. Until then, I'll be here.. In the shadows, creeping on all the other threads to answer my unasked questions.

Hi everyone!
My name's Kelly. I've been on this site a million times and you've all answered so many of my questions, without even knowing it. Finally decided to sign up and join the club. I started brewing when I was 19 ( just a handful of batches) and stopped when moving, breakups, jobs,.. life got in the way. I'm back, and now I've got my own little she shed/brew space. And I'm likely going to have some unanswered questions in the near future. Until then, I'll be here.. In the shadows, creeping on all the other threads to answer my unasked questions.
Welcome!!

Back