Hi Im New .......but sure to be banned for some outrageous comment .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinsFarm

Happily Stoned ~:')
Reaction score
Hi I am obviously a first time poster and my focus will be on growing all my ingredients for my favorite beer and of course brewing and then sharing it with friends. Meanwhile you can see from my icon I drink the darker so called mixed Black n Tan as Guinness is a wee bit pricey for me of late.
Anyway, advice and pointers most welcome from anyone doing anything similar or with experience making these styles of beer or Growing the ingredients.
I am also an avid medical marijuana smoker with growing experience and welcome like minded friends.

Cheers
~~~:')

medical marijuana grower? so you know how to spot a guy early on?

what's important to me anyway, got any tips on how to get my whal shears to give me a good buzz cut again?

as far as growing barley? don't know....hops are easy, as long as you're a light drinker. malting ain't hard.

Well, i'd say "Welcome!" but i'll have to decide if i agree with the mod's on your outrageous comments... :mug:

Welcome to HBT. One way to avoid the fate predicted in your thread title is this: If you think what you're about to post might get you in trouble with the mods - don't post it. Becoming familiar with the rules (here and here) and following them, will keep you in good standing. The "golden rule" is keep it civil, and avoid politics, religion, guns, abortion, and other potentially controversial topics (which can only be discussed in the "Debate" forum - which is for supporting members only.)

Brew on :mug:

Welcome to HBT. One way to avoid the fate predicted in your thread title is this: If you think what you're about to post might get you in trouble with the mods - don't post it. Becoming familiar with the rules (here and here) and following them, will keep you in good standing. The "golden rule" is keep it civil, and avoid politics, religion, guns, abortion, and other potentially controversial topics (which can only be discussed in the "Debate" forum - which is for supporting members only.)

Brew on :mug:

in simplified words, this is a for profit business...that helps/allows people to learn to do the simple thing of adding yeast to stuff besides dough....

personaly, i just want to feel like everything i post will put a smile on people's faces, stupid or not.....(and being i think google still know's i'm the crappiest homebrewer, i avoid that stuff...but when you get some tips from @grampamark on how to grow your barley, i can give some tips on easy ways to malt it...although i have no idea how you're going to do that in NY, county i assume?)

I am also an avid medical marijuana smoker with growing experience and welcome like minded friends.

Not naming who, but I have shared lots of hop growing discussions with a person with some other growing experience and have found many similarities. Try your hand and growing and propagating hops as part of your quest to grow your own ingredients. Its been a couple months, hope you haven't been booted yet..... :bigmug:

Back