Hi from WY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevo4361

Reaction score
Hi,
Just thought I'd say hi, from Wyoming and just got started about 3 months ago with 5 gallon extract brewing after about 7 months with Mr. Beer. Have learned a lot from this site already and read it quite a bit before joining up. Just started late extract from reading the posts on it for my last 2 batches, and am still drinking my first batch of Honey Weizen which turned out OK.

Stevo

Welcome Stevo!

Still working on extract stuff myself.. been doing wine for about 10 years but beer for only about a year and need to move away from the kit stuff. What's the late extract that your doing?

Jay

Thanks Jay,
2 Midwest kits, Hanks Hefeweizen and an Altbier with late extract, although I only went half and half so see how it turns out. Nice, might have to get into wine too so my wife has something to drink!

Steve

I'm new too and still trying to learn. Going to start an American ale kit as soon as I have a free day. I can't wait

Back