Hi from Bay Area CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And1129

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm Andrew. I'm new to this forum. I've been home brewing wine and beer for about 6 years. Not so much into the wines anymore, but moved up to all-grain brewing about a year ago and am loving it and getting a lot more into it. My next purchases that i'm currently dreaming about are going to be a draft/keg system and my own grain mill. I've spent the past four years in eastern Washington state where I've been an active member of a great homebrew club from which I learned a lot, and now i'm based out of San Jose. I'm a geochemist by trade, so I enjoy geeking out about those aspects of the brewing hobby. I'm also extremely excited to be attending the HopUnion Hop and Brew school for homebrewers next week! For now i'll try posting a recipe i'm about to brew and asking for some feedback. Nice to be here, and see you in the threads!

Back