Hey from the sticks outside GR Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celt

Reaction score
Love beer! Just went all grain. Plan on building me a 12' x 12' little brew house in the back yard this fall (hope to anyways)
Gonna make a stainless three tier stand for mashing / laudering.
I work at a fabrication company that builds big automated food making machines so I can make almost anything I want for dirt cheap.
Finding the time is another thing though ha ha.

Gotta get a batch of bud like stuff going soon cause 99% of my freinds hate good beer.

If you where take a look at me you would never think I had good taste in beer haha. Long pony tail, leather, scooter... ect.

Anyways. glad to join ya

Celt

I'm a little further SW of you, but I do make it to the Beer Cellar, and when I'm there we stop at Downtown Trini's. Welcome to HBT Celt,

Welcome to Home Brew Talk Celt, and the passion of home brewing.
I am just north of you, there will soon be a brew pub in Big Rapids called Crankers Brewery. The brewer is supposed to be good, real according some other brewers in the area.
LHBS in Lakeview called BrewGadgets.com is great place for supplies. Good prices, great service, excellent help. Owners name is Ed.

Going to be in your area on Sat, helpping son move, he's in Allendale
packing truck in AM and heading down to South Bend
No Time for the HopCat :(

Going to be in your area on Sat, helpping son move, he's in Allendale
packing truck in AM and heading down to South Bend
No Time for the HopCat :(

You could hit New Holland Brewery or Bells depending on which way you go. Got to have lunch somewhere.

Latest posts

Back