Here again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsMichelle

Reaction score
I am back to stay this time.

Started an account about 4 years ago and just been lurking around from time to time. I have been brewing for a while and have a little extra spare time on my hands thought I would say hi and try to get involved.
I have to say what I have learned here just from lurking is amazing! This forum is by far the best resource I have found on the net for brewing questions.

M

Cool Michelle, 08 was when I actually started. I was lurking around here too......

I was lurking for a while before participating, too. There's just so much good information here that I think it's easy to be overwhelmed as a newcomer.

Welcome back Michelle!

No lurking here, found this resource, jumped right in. Love me some HBT! Will probably upgrade on my anniversary date:)

I found this site in January, trying to figure out why my Mr Beer batches tasted awful. Started extract in February and PM in March, registered in April and went AG and to kegging in June. Just paid for my membership Friday, I love this place!

Back