California Help Wanted Homebrew store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerofhrod

Reaction score
I'm looking to fill a sales clerk position at SoCal Homebrew in La Verne California. Part time to full time hours are available.

Working at SoCal Homebrew, you will be a part of an energetic group of employees and surrounded by enthusiasm for beer, life, and a job well done. SoCal homebrew is an equal opportunity employer. We support open and honest communication, continual learning, and employee driven initiatives. Socal Homebrew is a thriving and growing company, which means opportunities are constantly available for growth and development. We are looking for confident, enthusiastic, and consummate individuals to join Socal homebrew. Live to brew? Follow your passion and come work at Socal Homebrew!

In addition to being an awesome community of employees and brewers, Socal Homebrew also offers employees fantastic benefits, including (but not limited to):

Competitive pay
Generous employee discounts
Brew on site on the shops 1/2 barrel blichmann brewhouse

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a pm with your resume.

Those are pretty fantastic benefits! Surprised that you even need to advertise the position.

Back