Help me find a fermentor thread I lost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerhd36

Reaction score
OK, so I know posts like this are annoying, but Ive searched everywhere and cant find what im looking for. There was a thread somewhere that I read last week i think. It was a full build list with links and prices,of a way to remotely monitor fermentation temps on a walk in cooler. He also mentioned reasons why Johnson and Ranco controllers werent ideal. I remember that the build was fairly simple and stated to be pretty cheap. I dont remember if you could control it remotely or not. I also remember that someone added, saying that the system could act as a type of fire alarm, that if temps in the fermentor hit a certain degree it would send him an alarm to his phone. Im also not sure if it was in the electric forum or the automation forum. I thought I had subed to the thread but evidently I didnt. Please help ,cause Ive have spent a large portion of the day searching every term I could think of and its driving me nuts.

Back