hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woosterhoot

Reaction score
I'd just like to say hello to everyone. I just started brewing again. I brewed in college, but it was highly not successful. Now I have the right gear and more patience. I have researched so much by reading all the threads in the forums on this site and have learned so much from them. Thanks to all.

Welcome to HBT! My first experience with homebrew was in college, just drinking it at a party, not making it. And, it was terrible. I'm glad I found out that HB can be quite amazing.

:off:
david_42 said:
About all I did in college was let some apple juice "go bad" & then freeze it.

Been there, done that, puked on the t-shirt.

After giving away my meager setup in college, which composed of standard bottler, carboys, etc. (most of it handme downs from my parents), I bought the same stuff.:cross: I am brewing a belgian white and am going to do a american pale ale this weekend. I hope to start keggin at the end of the summer. I imagine ill be extract brewing for awhile, i live in an apartment and don't see myself having the space to do all grain brewing.

Back