Hello!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggoodman

Reaction score
Hello every one! Ive been making wine with my uncle and cousin since I was 10. I dont much care for wine so I asked why dont we make beer? We started 8 months ago. my neighbors been helping us as we go.

my fist batch was a amber ale(bad choice for a bud light drinker). I furmented in a 5 gallson carboy and ended up with a mess all over the cieling, and a beer that was to bitter and hoppy for me and my cousin to drink.

next batch was tons better(alot less mess). now we've got one ferminting, 3 settling, and 2 more waiting to be brewed.

after we cook the next two batches I am going to try brewing from grains...

Thanks for all the future help. I'll post pics of all the stuff that was on the cieling soon.

Cheers!
GG

Welcome! Keep those first beers. The hops might drop out after a few months and after a few months of trying different beers, you might have a higher tolerance! (I seriously recommend picking up a 6 of some good IPA and choke it down. Then you will be able to drink a Pale with no problem!)

I've loved everything Ive made thus far except the Amber. Although my tast buds have come a long way since i started.

Back