Hello from Upstate NY!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryali

Reaction score
Hello all!! My name is Bryan and I'm checking in from Upstate NY (Watertown). I'm new to this forum but very interested in learning more about homebrewing. I have a Mr. Beer kit and right now I'm on my 3rd attempt at brewing.

Bryan,

You're in my hometown. I live up the road now; Canton. Retired. Let me be the first to tell you, your worst batch of beer will taste just fantastic. You will never go wrong. I did a lot of brewing about 17 years ago but had to quit. Now I'm back into it with a son in law. Just bought a load of supplies from E. J. Wren in Liverpool, NY. Nice guy. First time there. Very good inventory.

Give me a shout some time. You'll get tired of buying from Smith's in a hurry. You're gonna outgrow the kit brewing in a hurry too. Welcome to the fun.

Holler at me. I don't know if my email address comes with this message, but it's [email protected].

Back