Hello from Spokame, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eljefeb

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a new guy to brewing and am just getting started, i just bought my first full set up today and just started on my first batch. I'm a student at EWU majoring in chemistry and plan on going further into the brewing/distilling business. Chances are I'll have lots of questions and hopefully they can all be answered here!

It helps if I can spell my owns city's name right lol, but yeah Spokane's about an hour or so north of Colfax.

Hello, eljefeb. I stumbled upon this thread (and subsequently joined this site), looking for a Spokane homebrew club. I can't really seem to find any info online. Next time I am up at Jim's Homebrew, I will ask them. I can't imagine there NOT being one, I mean...there's even one up in Sandpoint, ID.

I just moved to Spokane about 2 months ago for a career opportunity. Before here I lived in Oklahoma (bad beer scene:confused:, awesome homebrewing scene:mug:) for 2 years, and I grew up and attended university in Florida (must have the lowest amount of breweries per capita, but...Go Gators!).

I have been homebrewing for going on 3 years, and all-grain for 1 year. If you have any questions, I will always be glad to assist if I can. Or, if you want to exhange homebrew, brew together, etc. I'm down :tank:

I spent a small amount of time at Wazoo. Welcome to HBT.
One of my better friends runs a contract distillery. I'll do what I can to help ya.

welcome!
seems like we should start our own spokane brew club
also nice to see a fellow National Champion Florida Gators fan (I grew up in Tampa)

Back