Hello from South Shore Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amh61

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. Have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and just brewed my first batch last Thursday. I've been bitten by the bug and have ordered another fermenter and ingredients to brew up my second batch! I just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful advice I've read.

Welcome. I used to live north of Boston but now reside along the Connecticut shoreline. Brewing is certainly an addiction. My girlfriend razzes me about it daily, but she loves drinking the beer! Haha

Welcome. I used to live north of Boston but now reside along the Connecticut shoreline. Brewing is certainly an addiction. My girlfriend razzes me about it daily, but she loves drinking the beer! Haha

My girlfriend is already a little skeptical about my new endeavor. But (thankfully) she loves good beer almost as much as I do. So as long as I brew up some tasty stuff I'm sure she will be fine with it. Got the ingredients to make a Belgian witbier as my second batch because it is one of her favorites. Figure I should try and win her over with this new hobby as early as possible.

My girlfriend is already a little skeptical about my new endeavor. But (thankfully) she loves good beer almost as much as I do. So as long as I brew up some tasty stuff I'm sure she will be fine with it. Got the ingredients to make a Belgian witbier as my second batch because it is one of her favorites. Figure I should try and win her over with this new hobby as early as possible.

Mind sharing the recipe? I brewed a Belgian wit for my second batch and it was great with the exception I od'd a little on the cinnamon. Still turned out great though.

Its the recipe for Belgian Witbier found at midwestsupplies.com. I haven't seen the actual recipe as I bought the kit, but I think they have the recipe information on the site.

Back