Hello from Slovakia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnmirow

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Miro, I have brewed a few batches of hard cider and started to brew GF beer (2 batches). :mug:

Thanks for this great site!

Welcome! My wife's family fled Slovakia when she was 8. She still has family all over. In the east (Biel) is her dad's side and her mom's relatives are in the west (Dolby Kubin and I can't remember where else). We visited a few years back and loved it, well, we loved the west. Stayed with some friends of the family in Bratislava for a night too. Such a beautiful place in the spring summer and fall...

Na zdravie!

Welcome! My wife's family fled Slovakia when she was 8. She still has family all over. In the east (Biel) is her dad's side and her mom's relatives are in the west (Dolby Kubin and I can't remember where else). We visited a few years back and loved it, well, we loved the west. Stayed with some friends of the family in Bratislava for a night too. Such a beautiful place in the spring summer and fall...

Na zdravie!

Na zdravie Mischief_Brewing! :mug:
Greeting your wife. You write her family is all over Slovakia. When you come to visit, you have at least a nice tour :).
Dolny Kubin is the capital of Orava. Very nice part of Slovakia.
I am glad you liked here.

Back