Hello from NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Rob, I've been homebrewing for a couple of years (though haven't done too many batches). I've been lurking around the forum for quite a while so figured it was about time to join. I extract brew right now, but plan to switch to all grain as soon as I finish grad school and get a real job and a bigger apartment.

I'm really just a beer lover. I typically go for hops, but really enjoy a good stout or porter as well. And I'm more recently getting really into Belgian beers. I actually just started a beer-focused website with a couple of friends of mine (thebeerdoctors.com....hence the screen name...) to share our love of beer with others, especially in the Northeast.

I'm looking forward to the conversation here and learning all sorts of new things!

Hey Rob,

I live in Schenectady. Just introduced myself to the forums a day or so ago. I work in the Albany area and have lived all around there for the last 10 years or so. Welcome to the forum!

Back