Hello from Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigm789

Reaction score
Any body else here from good ol' MO? just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. been looking around for about 20mins now and am very impressed. seems like a lot of people really know what they are talking about and take this pretty serious, which i intend to do. if anybody has any good pointers, i'm all ears! hope to get to know everyone soon!

matt

Ah yes another from the show me state. Big M is a marina on Table Rock Lake. Any connection?

nope, old nick name from high school. unless the owners of this marina are rich....... then they might have just aquired a new grandson=)

fatboy570 said:
Ah yes another from the show me state. Big M is a marina on Table Rock Lake. Any connection?

Now THAT's God's country. Stay away from Branson and get up near Shell Knob and you have some beautiful country!

Originally from St. Louis me-self BigM. Welcome!

Ize

Born and raised in KC area. Welcome to the forum! Be willing to make mistakes and have to work hard in the beginning. It will be well worth it. Don't get discouraged. :rockin:

Back