Hello from Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calichusetts

Reaction score
Hey everyone;

Excited to be here...hope to learn a lot more about brewing. Pretty new to brewing but have already learned a ton about it and excited to learn more! I'm down in Plymouth, Massachusetts so looking forward to seeing who else is in my area. See you guys on the forums and elsewhere...going to get started on my Holiday/New Year batches sometime in the next few days.

Best,
Cali

Thanks guys...got two IPAs (one citrus and one honey) and a Belgian Tripel. I have only brewed 5 or 6 batches and these are the only recipies I know, so I will stick with them for a while and experiment or find new ones this spring

Greetings from way out west. There's a lot of good folks out in the South Shore area (plus a whole bunch of a-holes; I'll let you figure out who's who).

Welcome from Attleboro! Tons of info here. Just ignore those a-holes bird mentioned!

A bit late to get a holiday beer going, unless you just mean a beer to drink at the holidays...and even then you're pushing it. (crap, does this make me one of those a-holes?)

Cheers

Very cool guys...thanks for the warm welcome. Going to try and get two batches done this weekend, I'll let you all know how it works. I did a Belgian Tripel a while back in hopes that it would be ready for Thanksgiving. After I made the batch I had a left over gallon of water (I bought this CVS spring water) and when I tasted it...it was very chalky and horrible. A little nervous and hoping that it was only the last gallon.

Cheers!

Back