Hello from Kentucky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turrry

Reaction score
From the land of bourbon and soon one more homebrewer!!!

Hello all, my name is Terry and within the last 1-2 years have begun really appreciating better (see non-macro) beers and have expanded my palette quite a bit.

I am planning on assembling a homebrewing setup w/in the next month and starting on this hobby and see where it takes me (I am an aspiring bar owner as well.)

I look forward to asking lots of easy to answer, been asked before, and pointless questions only to get ridiculed from time to time and learn most of the time. (I've been on many internet forums before, I know how it goes).

I also hope to become a contributing member to this community, and hopefully make some DANG good beer!

Cheers to all :mug:,

Terry Spalding

Welcome Terry. :mug: Be warned; once you go homebrew, you never go back ... or something like that.

What's up. If you want to meet up for one of my brew days or me help you with yours, let me know. I'll be in Louisville for the 4th weekend, and for a few days around the 19th. I should be brewing something in the next week, and after that 2 more batches in a couple weeks or so.

Decided on Extract or All Grain? Remember I have some SS 7/8 washers if you need any.

Back