Hello From Iowa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

entropy1049

Reaction score
Greetz from Eastern Iowa!
Relative newbie here...started off with all-grain so no extract experience really...several batches of pretty decent AG under my belt however. Typically 10 gallon batches (keg some/bottle some).
Looking forward to gleaning lots of good info from the experts here!

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see more Iowans on here. Where in Eastern Iowa are you? What styles have you brewed so far?

Located in Oxford, 10 miles west of Iowa City. Brewed a couple of IPA's, a nice barley wine...scotch ale is on the docket for this saturday (if my yeast farm comes through OK...).

Welcome! I'm gonna be moving to Iowa City this summer.... Looks like you already know what's going on. I, on the other hand, have only done one brew that hasn't been that great and I haven't got another one going due to lack of funds....

Anyway, just from reading forums I've found that this is a great source of knowledge no matter how advanced your skills are...

Welcome to the forum, entropy1049! I went to the U of I, so I know Oxford.

I live in Ankeny, but a eastern Iowa transplant!

Back