Hello from Holland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtec

Reaction score
Hello all! :mug:

I am not only new to this forum but I am a complete noob when it comes to brewing beer. I don't know the half of it, I only know how to drink it! :mug:

The irony is home brewing has lead me to my current employer. I had seen the white drums with red lids several times from a few different friends who had home setups. When I moved to Holland I got a call from the Agency I was using to find English Speaking Jobs. They mentioned CurTec and when I went to their site, I recognized the drums straight away.

I am originally from California, I moved from Ventura County after meetig the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life. So amazing it led me to move 6000 miles away from California. I love beer but rarely ever drink it alone. For me, it tastes best with friends. :tank: Since so many of my friends back home, have some type of home brewing setup, I figured it was time to bring some American flavor to the Dutchies! :tank: I don't even know where to start.

So if there is a thread with the basics (I haven't even really browsed the site yet. I saw a thread about CurTec when I looked up home brewing and that led me here. Now you guys are stuck with me.

Since it will be a while before I am able to contribute any knowledge about brewing, I can only offer experience on traveling to Holland and it's neighboring countries and any specifics on CurTec drums. I can't sell them to you guys (unless you want 20-21 pallets! lol) but I can follow up with distributers and help locate ones close to you.

It is a pleasure to meet you all!

Proost,

D

Back