Hello from Hohenwald, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binaryluv

Reaction score
Hello y'all! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ian and I live in a little town called Hohenwald in middle TN. I recently started getting into brewing after I found a old birthday gift I never used, it is called "Mr. Beer" and I will go on record to say that it does not work very well. So I started doing research on how to do some true home brewing and found this forum. I hope to learn a lot. Please don't get to upset with me I am new to forums and brewing. I brewed my fist hard cider last night and I am truly addicted to home brewing. This little 1 gallon batch is probably not going to turn out very good but I think it will be a good learning experience.

Welcome. Just about everything you need to get started you can find right here. If you don't have a book on homebrewing, I would suggest the online version of www.howtobrew.com as the best overall resource for new brewers. Buying the new 3rd edition would be even better. Good luck on your first cider.

Welcome fellow middle TN resident! There are several off us on the board. You may want to check out some of the brew clubs in the area.

Back