Hello from Frenchtown, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zavoid

Reaction score
HI All! I'm very glad to have found this place! My name is Colin and I live in frenchtown NJ in hunterdon county.(from new hope, pa) and i've been telling myself i need to start brewing my own beer for years and I finally got off my butt and got everything i need to start today. I went down to trenton at the princeton homebrew store and spent 2 hours talking to the owner(very nice guy) and got setup with everything i need to hopefully make a decent brown ale.

I hope learn a lot and share all my experiences with you guys. I also setup a little site today called Bubba Brewing to track my progress and i plan to post many photo's there as my progress moves on.(bubba is what we call my 2 year old son).

nice to meet you all and i'm sure i'll have some questions soon!

--Colin

Welcome. I am from Mount Holly, NJ.

I am a new brewer and brewed my first batch on wednesday. This site is an incredible resource. Start reading. Reading things on this site helped me avoid many errors in my first batch. I know I made a couple but quickly reading some things here on HBT has helped me to not make those mistakes next time.

Bryan

Welcome. I'm from central, NJ. +1 for the Ship Inn..You have to go there on Sunday for Gravy and Yorkshire Pudding..Also the chocolate creme brulee dessert is great (Ask them to heat it up)

Actually haven't made it over there yet(just moved to frenchtown a few months ago).. I need to get over there for sure.
I was there last week. A little disappointed in the selection this time, but the newest batch of hand pumped Best Bitter was the best I've had there.

Lived in Frenchtown for a while. Now we're just down the river outside of Stockton. Let me know if you want to get together to swap beers and ideas or if you need something last minute on brewday.

Welcome to the forum and brewing!

So . . .

How'd your first brewday go?
Hoping that your impatiently gazing at 5 gallons of bubbling brown ale!
:mug:

Latest posts

Back