Hello from Far South New Zealand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low tech thus far.
Nothing wrong with low tech. I've been brewing for 16 years - I still use a plastic bucket fermenter and a swamp cooler with frozen water bottles for temperature control. If you decide later to get more sophisticated, you'll have plenty of options. Good luck.

Nothing wrong with low tech. I've been brewing for 16 years - I still use a plastic bucket fermenter and a swamp cooler with frozen water bottles for temperature control. If you decide later to get more sophisticated, you'll have plenty of options. Good luck.
Thank you for your encouragement.
This is the first site I’ve found with practical & knowledgeable posters, found ‘accidentally’ as an informative link from elsewhere.
And I’m happy to be here.

Welcome. You found a good resource for all things homebrew. The debates, discussions, and discoveries covered in these threads go back decades (-and some of the debates still aren't resolved). But you can read others peoples' well-document mistakes and hopefully avoid some of them yourself. =c)

Back